Date: June 10, 2010
Location: Sharon's House
Attendees: Kim, Kristi, Sharon, Kay, Betty, and returning guest Randy
First we enjoyed all of the wonderful food. Workshop was held next. Some of us tried to work with Art Clay Copper but the Copper was like rubber. Others worked with Bronz; the Bronz was very flaky but everyone kept working to get it in an even consistency. Several pieces were made with the Bronz Clay.
Meeting was called to order by President Sharon at 9:00pm
- A reminder to ACSSN members: please be sure your dues are current with Art Clay World. You can join at http://www.artclaysociety.com/index.php?q=join
- Charms for Charity were brought in and completed. Kristi will mail them to Art Clay World for us.
- Elections held: Kristi voted in for President, Sharon voted in for Vice-President, Kay re-elected in for Secretary/Treasurer
- Please note Kristi's new email address: email@example.com
- Discussed about contacting Art Clay World for help with promblems encountered with the Art Clay Copper and Bronz Clay.
Please note: the next meeting date may be changed due to some conflicts with Kristi and Kay. Would everyone agree to have it on July 15? Please contact Sharon Rogow to set up a date for July, as it looks like Kristi has a very busy month in July and won't be able to make a meeting.