Thursday, October 14, 2010

Art Clay Society of Southern Nevada Meeting for Thursday, Oct. 21, 2010

This month I have to change our meeting date to next Thursday. I'm sorry for the short notice, but I'm still in that overwhelmed, back to work mode with so much to do and so little time. That includes having time to do my own art.

My husband is hosting an autograph signing with Mike Tyson at Planet Hollywood in the Miracle Mile Shops at the Painted with Oil Art Gallery this Saturday, Oct. 16th, from 1-6. I'm the photographer for the event and I have a bunch of stuff to prepare the night before. Autographs on a photo are $100.00 each and autographs on boxing gloves are $200.00 each. So if you know any Mike Tyson fans, please pass this information onto them!


Our next meeting will be Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 6:00 p.m. at my house.
I want to finish my mom's birthday (which was in June) pendant. I will show you how to drill holes and set stones into a dried clay form that I showed you at our last meeting. Then if you want to try and make one of these neat little items you can. You need to have about 20 grams of clay to do this. So call Sharon if you need any because I don't have any. You also need assorted stones to set in the clay, ranging from 3mm to 5mm in size would be good.

Bring snacks to share, wine is always welcome.

Hope you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment