Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wow, how quickly this year has gone by! I miss getting together with everyone and working on our art clay projects together. I was extremely busy this year working on the renewal process for my National Board Certification in Early Adolescence through Young Adulthood Art. So my weekends were mostly filled with either prepping for school or writing, editing and re-writing my portfolios.

With that said, I had a wonderful opportunity to take a break and attend the Glass Craft Expo last month at the South Point. I took a few classes and learned some new things. I'd love to show and tell you all about it!

If you are interested in attending a meeting at the City of the World Gallery on Thursday, May 10th at 6:00 p.m. please let me know and I will see you then!

Please R.S.V.P to me at kristi.watson1@gmail.com

Thanks!

Ceramic turtle with Art Clay Silver Head, legs, & tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment